Let’s face it, farmers don’t have estate planning accountants. At least they don’t have farm accountants that specialize in estate planning. Farmers and all small businesses have accountants that must either play more than one role, or accountants who recognize when to call in a colleague who is a specialist in one thing or another. [...]Read More...
- American Agri-Women Award - Prairie Advocate
- Drivers for Success in 2014: Succession Planning - AgWeb
- Purdue Extension to host 'Farming Together' workshop - Vincennes Sun Commercial
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop - Dairy Herd Management
- Purdue Offers Succession Planning Workshops - National Hog Farmer
Powered by Related RSS