If farmers have learned anything about politics during President Obama’s first year in office it is that their voices must be heard. Heard regularly by each of their representatives in Congress and anyone else who will listen to them. This month’s election in Massachusetts and the general attitude of all lawmakers in Washington since then [...]Read More...
- Plan farm energy projects to avoid tax - FarmersWeekly
- Ag group stresses importance of succession planning - Agriculture.com
- Row over the 'awkward squad' at Havant council - Portsmouth News
- Full Metro Business Calendar for May 20 - Richmond Times Dispatch
- Keeping the family informed: Estate and succession planning - Dairy Herd Management
Powered by Related RSS