If farmers have learned anything about politics during President Obama’s first year in office it is that their voices must be heard. Heard regularly by each of their representatives in Congress and anyone else who will listen to them. This month’s election in Massachusetts and the general attitude of all lawmakers in Washington since then [...]Read More...
- Diversification keeps Simpsons on Balmoral - Otago Daily Times
- OSU Extension to hold farmland leasing workshop in January - Farmers Advance
- Meat profits on the calendar - Farm Weekly
- Drivers for Success in 2014: Succession Planning - AgWeb
- Purdue Extension to host 'Farming Together' workshop - Vincennes Sun Commercial
Powered by Related RSS