Let’s face it, farmers don’t have estate planning accountants. At least they don’t have farm accountants that specialize in estate planning. Farmers and all small businesses have accountants that must either play more than one role, or accountants who recognize when to call in a colleague who is a specialist in one thing or another. [...]Read More...
- Budget reveals more hardship assistance detail - ABC Online
- Seminar to help farmers with estate and succession planning - Agri News
- Handing over the farmhouse to the next generation - FarmersWeekly
- Estate, Succession Plans Require Regular Updating - Farm Futures
- It takes a businessman to be a farmer these days - St. Catharines Standard
Powered by Related RSS